Always dial 911 if you have a life-threatening emergency.For dental emergencies, such as a knocked out tooth, severely lacerated tongue, debilitating toothache, cracked tooth, or any other severe injury, call our dental emergency number:
Comfort & SatisfactionUpholding customer service and ensuring patient satisfaction, our friendly office staff is always prepared to take your call or process your online appointment request. For your convenience, our dental office in Lynbrook provides free internet service in the reception area as well as a TV in every room. In fact, we use technology to make every aspect of your visit more efficient and convenient for you.
Our community has been through a lot over the last few weeks and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
1. In addition to the CDC requirements we have upgraded our air system by installing a UV-Aire purification system to reduce potential exposure to COVID-19. UV-Aire air purifiers neutralize viruses, mold and bacteria. It also traps particulates and reduces odors without producing ozone. Read more about our air purification system (UV-Aire purification system) .
2.We have installed a ECO-FLO recovery ventilator in every operatory. This will exhaust the air out of the operatory and bring in fresh air to ensure constant fresh air when treatment is being provided. Read more about (CO-FLO Panasonic FAv-04-VEL).
3.We purchased one of the most powerful professional grade UVC Sterilizer mobile UV-C light. After every patient we disinfect as normal CDC guidelines as we been doing, but once that is completed we will place the mobile UV-C light in the room and allow the UV-C Sanitization lamp to kill up to 99% of germs and viruses.
4.We have also purchased the IQAIR healthcare pro air purifier. IQAir is different because it uses a HyperHEPA filtration system which is effective against particles 100x smaller than ordinary air filters.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (516) DEN-TIST (516) 825-8009.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Oliviero and the entire staff at Dentistry on Broadway
Dentistry on Broadway
133 Broadway, Lynbrook, NY 11563
Find our business listing on Google
We provide dental care to the people of Nassau County, Long Island, which includes these locations:
Freeport, Elmont, Franklin Square, Uniondale, Oceanside, Baldwin, West Hempstead, Valley Stream, North Valley Stream, South Valley Stream, Malverne, Lakeview, Hewlett, East Rockaway, Lynbrook, Woodmere, Cedarhurst, Garden City, Roosevelt, Lawrence