Dentistry on Broadway takes pride in providing only the most comprehensive and the best dental services for individuals and families alike. What makes us different from other dental services? We take pride in investing in the latest and top-of-the-line equipment and dental treatment strategies. Not only that, we have a reliable team of experienced dental associates and professionals who are ready to provide you with top-notch dental service.
Whether you’re in need of restorative, cosmetic, emergency, or preventative dentistry services, schedule a consultation with Dentistry on Broadway today and we’ll connect you with one of our best dental professionals.
First impressions do last – and it can be beneficial for your social and professional life at the same time. Whenever you’re meeting people – new and old, give them that nice impression with your beautiful smile, while boosting your self-confidence and self-esteem both at the same time. For that beautiful smile you’ve always wanted, our skilled and experienced cosmetic dentists will utilize the right type of treatment, whether it be orthodontic or simple laser treatment.
Each patient is different, and we want to make sure that we have a variety of treatment options available, and these are:
- Dental Bonding: For those who are looking for an easy and affordable fix for those cracks, gaps in between your tooth, discoloration, or chipped tooth, this is a great treatment option. Composite resin is applied in dental bonding on the tooth’s surface.
- Gum Contouring: Are your gums more exposed than an average person when you smile? When this happens, your teeth may seem smaller. Some people are even afraid of showing that beautiful smile because of excessive gums. Don’t worry! Gum contouring is a dental cosmetic treatment where we line your gums with your lips – giving that beautiful and balanced-looking smile.
- Veneers: For those patients who are looking for a more permanent solution for their stained teeth, misaligned or broken teeth, porcelain makes a great solution. This can bring back your self-esteem to show off that beautiful endearing smile.
- Braces: Braces aren’t just for children – they’re also for adults. This dental treatment is often used to help straighten up crooked and/or crowded teeth.
- Dental Crowns: When a tooth has started to protrude from your gums, it can be damaged and there are different factors that would take into play, such as infection or tooth injury. Dental crowns are perfectly designed to match the teeth’s natural appearance, and at the same time, help hide that damaged or broken tooth. Dental crowns can work exactly the same as a natural tooth and may last for years. Here at Dentistry on Broadway, we let our patients choose the type of crown depending on their personal preferences: porcelain, metal, zirconia, or a combination of any of those.
- Invisalign: Crooked teeth can affect one’s speech and it takes away one’s self-confidence, and that person may sway away from smiling with their teeth out. If you don’t like the idea of getting traditional braces, Invisalign is a great alternative. It is a clear form of braces that is more comfortable to wear, convenient to use and is easily removable.
- Teeth Whitening: This treatment gives you a beautiful white smile that 10x brighter. Our patients may enjoy both our Zoom and in-office teeth whitening options. You can choose which treatment is most suitable for you, based on your preferences and needs.
One of the most common dental problems adults may experience is tooth loss, ache, and/or damage – it could be one of those or a combination of all three. These are inevitable in certain circumstances, even with proper dental hygiene. Any tooth decay, or damage, when left untreated, may cause more problems in the future. This doesn’t end well for your dental health, but your overall well-being may also be affected at the same time. Don’t let these problems get in the way of your life. We offer restorative dentistry services to help address and restore common tooth problems such as damaged teeth restoration. We will also help you fill in the gaps and help replace any missing tooth/teeth.
Here are some of the available restorative dental treatment options we are offering here at Dentistry on Broadway:
- Dental Implants: When you have a missing tooth, speaking and eating properly is impossible. Not only it lowers your self-esteem, but it also has a negative effect on your oral health. This is why it is never recommended to let these things untreated for long. Once you have experienced this problem, make sure that you address the issue as soon as possible. Dental implants are perfect for filling in your missing teeth. So far, these are considered to be the next best thing to your natural teeth. They are implanted deep into your jawbone.
- Dentures: If you have more than one missing teeth, you may opt for dentures to help fill those gaps. You can choose between dental implants or dentures – there’s no right or wrong choice – it all depends on your preferences and budget.
- Root Canal Treatment: If part of your tooth is damaged, but there are still some healthy parts that can be saved, root canal treatment is a good option. This eliminates the need for a tooth extraction.
- Dental Bridge: This is another treatment option available for those who have a missing set of teeth/tooth. Commonly made of porcelain, a dental bridge will fill the missing gap, preventing other oral problems that may have been caused by a missing tooth/teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays: Some dental procedures such as root canals may affect the tooth’s integrity. Because of this, restorative inlays and onlays are performed to make sure that the teeth structure is properly repaired and to maintain the teeth’s integrity.
Prevention is better than cure, and so they say. This is why we aim to protect your overall oral health. Regular cleanings and oral checkups allow us to detect possible dental issues and defects at the earliest possible time so we can perform the right treatment option even before things get worse. As a matter of fact, the ADA or American Dental Association suggests that it is ideal to visit the dentist at least twice a year. This is to detect possible oral issues and address them sooner.
Here are some of the treatment options that we are offering through our preventive dentistry plans:
- Dental Checkups: We look beyond cavities. Regular dental checkups also allow us to determine whether there are early signs of jawbone problems, tooth decay, cancer, periodontal disease, or a misaligned bite. We take advantage of our advanced dental equipment and technology.
- Dental Cleanings: Dental cleaning helps get rid of plaque that regular brushing can’t remove. This is also done to get rid of teeth stains and debris that may be on your teeth’s surface.
- Dental Sealants: Dental sealants are applied to those hard-to-reach areas to keep bacteria and decay at bay.
- Gum Disease Treatment: One of the most common reasons why adults suffer from tooth loss is because of gum disease. Unfortunately, there’s no cure for this, but it can be treated if diagnosed at an earlier stage. Dr. Antonio Oliviero, partnered with our latest technology, can diagnose and treat these early signs through regular checkups.
For your emergent oral care services, contact us TODAY at 516-336-8478. Immediate oral intervention is needed if you’ve suffered oral trauma, severe toothache, deep tongue cuts, cracked tooth, or if you require an immediate root canal or tooth extraction – we can and let us help you address these problems.
Give Dentistry on Broadway a call today for high-quality dental services in Nassau County, Long Island NY.
We value your overall well-being, and it all starts with your oral health. Give us a call today for your dental checkup with one of our experienced and skilled dental experts, or if you’re in a dental emergency situation, Dentistry on Broadway can help.
About Baldwin, NY
Baldwin is a city known for the LIRR station in the Babylon branch along the Long Island Rail Road. It is in Hempstead town, Nassau County, New york. The region is commonly known as the south shore of Long Island. The area is on 3.0 square miles of land where the highest percentage is occupied by land while 0.34% is a water mass. The availability of both features is why the residents experience humid continental and humid subtropical climates.
As per the 2020 results, Baldwin had a population of 24727 people. The figure is an increase from the previous 24303 in 2010. The highest number ever attained was 25214 in 2017. Baldwin has an interesting racial composition comprising whites, black or African Americans, Asians Hawaiians, pacific islanders, native Americans, and a combination of either race. The whites are the dominant group with 48.52%, followed by Blacks with 36.88%. The remaining figure gets partially divided among the other groups. There are 93.9 males for every 100 females out of this population, and the median age is 41.5.
A visit to Baldwin is an exciting experience. The first place that you must endeavor to review is Homebrews and Handgrenades. Here, you will brew your beer. Whether you have experience or not, there are professionals to guide you through the process. Furthermore, Baldwin park sits across town awaiting you. The location is serene with numerous welcoming features. It has a small lake, different tree species. Also, there is a sport designated location including handball, basketball, tennis, and volleyball. The park has lots of activities hence suitable for people of all ages. If you visit during summer, you can also undertake swimming expeditions. Last but not least, try and catch a movie at Bow Ties Cinema. Baldwin never has a dull moment since the list of things to do is endless.