Dentistry on Broadway focuses on providing families and patients with the most comprehensive and effective dental services. To distinguish ourselves from other dental offices, we rely on our accomplished and highly trained committed dental professionals and use the most advanced and latest dental treatment technology.
If you are searching for emergency, preventative, restorative, or cosmetic dental services near you in Franklin Square Long Island, give Dentistry on Broadway a call today to get a consultation scheduled with one of our experienced dental professionals.
Providing people with a great first impression can really give your social and professional life a boost. When you invest in a beautiful and bright smile, it can give you a big boost in confidence. To provide you with your dream smile that you have always wanted, our experienced and skilled Lynbrook dental team will use everything from orthodontic treatments to laser dentistry.
In order to cater to each patient’s specific needs, our Cosmetic Dentistry service provides the following treatment options:
- Dental Bonding: An affordable and quick option that corrects various issues including tooth discoloration, chips, cracks, or gaps. Dental bonding involves applying a composite resin on a tooth’s front surface.
- Gum Contouring: If more of your gum tissues are exposed by your smile than normal, your teeth might look smaller. Some individuals might be afraid to smile, to avoid their excessive gums from being revealed. This option allows us to shape your gum line so it is in line with your lips which results in a balanced and beautiful smile.
- Veneers: For patients who have broken teeth, permanently stained teeth, unattractive fillings, spaced teeth, or misaligned teeth, then Porcelain Veneers can be an excellent solution to bring back the appeal of your smile.
- Braces: This is a good option for children, teenagers, and adults. Braces can be used to successfully straighten crooked and/or crowded teeth to provide you with a healthy and beautiful smile.
- Dental Crowns: All of the parts of the tooth that produces from the gum may be damaged by various factors including infection or tooth injury. Crowns, which are prosthetics that are designed to match the tooth’s natural appearance. They may be used to cover up the entire part of the damaged tooth. Crowns are durable and strong and can handle all of the functions that natural teeth do for many years. Patients can choose from porcelain-fused-with-metal, zirconia, porcelain, or metal crown options at Dentistry on Broadway.
- Invisalign: If you would like to straighten your teeth without all of the embarrassment and hassle that is associated with using traditional braces. Clear Invisalign braces are a removable, comfortable, and convenient treatment option.
- Teeth Whitening: You can brighten your smile and have teeth that are as much as ten times lighter by using our Zoom in-office or at-home teeth whitening treatments. Depending on what your needs are, you can select the option that is best for you.
Some of the most common dental problems that you might experience even if you employ proper dental hygiene include toothache, adult tooth loss, and tooth damage. When not addressed, it is likely that these problems can become even more serious and over time can affect your oral health and overall well-being. The restorative dentistry services that we provide are designed to help solve these problems by replacing any missing teeth and restoring damaged teeth.
To ensure you obtain the best results and restore the shine and beauty of your damaged teeth and smile, there are several restorative dental treatment options below to choose from:
- Dental Implants: If you have a missing tooth, it can make it hard to speak or eat properly. A missing tooth can also negatively impact your overall and oral health, the longer it is not addressed. Dental Implants may be used to replace teeth that are missing. Implants are considered to be the closest option to natural teeth since they are anchored deep inside the jawbone.
- Dentures: If you are missing multiple teeth, dentures are the ideal solution to restore teeth function, along with your self-confidence. Patients at Dentistry on Boadway can choose between implant or traditional dentures, depending on which is best suited for you and your situation.
- Root Canals: In order to stop an infection from spreading, eliminating the need to do an extraction and restoring a tooth’s healthy part, is considered to be the best option that is available.
- Dental Bridges: This is another popular form of treatment for missing teeth. Artificial teeth that are made out of porcelain are used by Dental Bridges to fill in the gap that is left behind to prevent other problems that come with missing teeth from developing.
- Onlays and Inlays: After undergoing any type of treatment procedure reducing the integrity of teeth like root canals, the structure of the tooth is repaired using restorative onlays and inlays.
Our preventative dentistry services can help to protect your overall physical and oral health. Regular dental cleanings and checkups make it possible to identify and address any dental problems as soon as possible before something serious can develop. It is recommended by the American Dental Association that dental cleanings and checkups be done twice a year to help with detecting any potential oral problems early on.
Our Preventative Dentistry services provide the following treatments:
- Dental Cleanings: Our dental cleanings, along with cleaning your teeth, ensures that your smile will be brighter for a long period of time by preventing permanent tooth staining by removing debris and surface stains.
- Dental Sealants: Our team recommends using sealants (clear thin plastic materials) to prevent bacteria and decay from getting into parts of your teeth and mouth that are hard to reach.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Gum disease, in addition to placing your overall health at risk, it is also the top cause of adult tooth loss. Although gum disease is not curable, it can be successfully treated if it is detected early Dr. Antonio Oliviero, due to years of experience and advanced technology, can identify early symptoms of gum disease when dental exams are conducted on a regular basis.
- Dental Checkups: Going well beyond just a basic cavity inspection, dental checks are used to identify signs of misaligned bites, cancer, periodontal disease, jawbone problems, or hidden tooth decay, using the most advanced and latest dental technology.
To receive urgent dental care services, give us a call at 516-336-8478. If you have sustained a serious oral injury such as a cracked tooth, severe toothache, a knocked-out tooth, a dental abscess, deep cuts on your tongue, or need an immediate tooth extraction or root canal or many other treatments, we can help you.
Give Dentistry on Broadway A Call For The Best Dental Services
Your overall well-being heavily relies on your oral health. To get your dental check-up scheduled with an experienced and highly skilled dental professional, or to receive the help you need for a dental emergency, give Dentistry on Broadway a call today.
About Franklin Square New York
New York’s famous Franklin Square is a suburb of NYC sleeps. With a population of over 32,0551, this delightful corner of Nassau County has been called one of the best places to live in New York.
If you are looking to move to this desirable location, you should know that the average home value is $476,100, which is more than double the national average of $217,500. Rents begin at $1,761.
Long ago the spot of land known as Franklin Square was nothing but meadows and used by the first European settlers in Hampstead plains as grazing land. By late 1643, a treaty with the Rockaway, Mericoke, Massapequa and Matinecock, provided Robert Fordham and John Carman with an attractive spot of land rimmed with dogwood and oak forests in the south to create a new settlement.
No one is absolutely sure where the name “Franklin Square” came from, but most believe it was named in honor of Benjamin Franklin. But some have speculated that it was named after a notable settler or landlord whose identity has been lost in antiquity.
Franklin Square received a notable visitor and an important note in 1790 when George Washington passed through and mentioned that the place was entirely treeless except for “a few scraggly fruit trees.” Walt Whitman also enjoyed a 3-month stint as a schoolmaster at the Trimming Square school district in the area. It should be noted that the public schools in Franklin Square today are highly rated.
Today, Franklin Square offers its residents a relaxing suburban feel and a soothing place to reside. There are all the amenities and conveniences that a modern individual or family could hope for including parks, coffee shops and eateries of all types and sizes. Most of the young professionals living here tend to be liberal.