Nothings is more important to us than helping our patients and their families achieve the healthiest and prettiest smiles. Our team of expert dental professionals have extensive experience in a wide spectrum of dental care and treatment protocols. Our equipment and techniques are the some of the most advanced in the industry.
We offer an array of services ranging from cosmetic procedures to restoration and emergency services. We administer preventative care and educate our patients in the same. We are the leading provider of comprehensive dental services in Nassau County, Long Island. Call Dentistry on Broadway today and speak to one of our experts about your dental needs.
A beautiful smile can enhance your life both in social and professional settings. When you know that your teeth are the best they can be, you will feel more confident in all areas of life. Our highly trained and experienced dental experts will help you achieve the perfect smile that you have longed for by using the most appropriate solutions including orthodontic treatments to laser procedures.
We customize a cosmetic dental treatment plan for every one of our patients. These can include the following:
- Dental Bonding: The appearance of your teeth can be affected by discoloration, chips, cracks and gaps. By applying a resin to the surface of a tooth, we can correct these problems quickly and inexpensively.
- Contouring of the Gums: If you do not like your smile because too much of your gum is exposed, we can contour your gumline so it lines up better with your lips. This will decrease the amount of gumline exposed and give you a more lovely appearance every time you smile.
- Braces: People of all ages can get braces to straighten their teeth that are too crowded or crooked. Your smile will be lovely once again.
- Invisalign: If you feel embarrassed about traditional braces, you can benefit from Invisalign which is just as effective in straightening your teeth but in a more comfortable and convenient way that will not draw attention to your treatment.
- Teeth Whitening: We use the Zoom whitening protocols in the office which can make your teeth up to 10 times whiter. We can also show you how to use this product at home if you prefer home treatment.
- Veneers: Porcelain veneers are effective in correcting problems like teeth that have wide spaces, stubborn stains, chips, and misalignment. Veneers can make your smile beautiful again.
- Crowns: When your tooth is damaged by any reason, a crown is an effective solution in correcting this problem by covering the damaged part of the tooth. The crown adds strength to your tooth so you can chew normally. You can choose the type of material in which you want your crown to be made, including porcelain which gives you a more natural look, metals or a mix of porcelain fused with metal, and zirconia.
Many adults suffer from tooth loss, toothaches, and other damage beyond their control even if they took care of their teeth at home. If these problems are not taken care of right away, they can lead to more serious problems not just to your teeth, but to your total health. Our restorative dental procedures will treat these problems, fix the damage, replace if necessary, and help you attain a healthy smile once again.
Our extensive list of procedures include the following:
- Root Canals: If your tooth is infected, the best way to restore it back to health without removing the tooth is by getting a root canal.
- Implants: When you have a tooth missing, it affects your speech and the way you eat. If the gap remains exposed, it can also affect your oral and general health negatively. A dental implant can replace the missing tooth. It is anchored into your jawbone and functions just like a natural tooth.
- Bridges: This is another option if a tooth is missing. An artificial tooth made from porcelain is placed in the space of the missing tooth. This will stop possible problems resulting from the missing tooth from developing.
- Dentures: When there are many teeth missing, the ideal solution is to have dentures customized for you. This will help you regain normal chewing functions and boost your confidence. You can choose between traditional dentures or implants.
- Inlays and Onlays: Sometimes, a certain procedure might make the tooth more vulnerable to damage. A root canal is an example. To protect the tooth after the procedure, inlays and onlays can be used to restore the tooth’s natural structure.
Our clients trust us to provide them with unparalleled quality in preventative dental care. We strive to help our patients maintain good oral and physical health. We agree with the guidelines of the American Dental Association that everyone should visit their dentist at least once every six months to have their teeth professionally cleaned and to undergo a dental checkup. Through these checkups, we can detect any potential problems that can put your teeth and health at risk. We take measures to treat these problems before they become more serious. Our preventative dental protocol includes the following:
- Checkups: Our experts go beyond a visual check for cavities. Using our cutting-edge technology, we also check for any indication of hidden decay, problems with the jawbone, gum disease, cancer, or teeth that are misaligned.
- Cleanings: We will do a thorough cleaning of your teeth and remove any stains and particles on the surface. This will prevent your teeth from being permanently discolored.
- Sealants: The application of a sealant, which is a thin coating of a plastic material, can prevent germs and decay from invading the areas of your mouth and teeth that are hard to brush.
- Gum Disease: Gum disease is a serious problem that can negatively affect other areas of your health. It is the top reason for loss of permanent teeth. There is no cure for gum disease, but it can be successfully treated and managed if it is addressed early. Dr. Antonio Oliviero is highly experienced in treating gum disease and uses the most advanced techniques during routine checkups for early detection of potential risks.
You never know when you have an urgent need for a dentist. If you are faced with a dental emergency, call us at 516-336-8478 and we will take care of you. Things like painful toothaches, teeth that are broken or knocked out, severe cuts to your tongue, and abscesses, are some of the severe injuries that need emergency attention. If you have an immediate need for a root canal or an extraction, we can take care of that for you.
Dentistry on Broadway Is The Leading Provider of Cutting-Edge Dental Services In Nassau County, Long Island
The health of your teeth play a major part in your total body health. Call Dentistry on Broadway today and make an appointment with one of our dental experts for your checkup or for your emergency dental needs.
Information About Uniondale, New York
Uniondale is a census-designated city in Nassau County, New York. The location is a suburb of the area, lying along the long island within Hempstead town hence a strategic location with exciting places. The region is relatively large as it sits on 2.7 square miles of land. The land is home to approximately 32,007 people as per the 2020 demographic results. The projection is that the number will increase considering the increase from the 2010 population, which was 24,759. It is a vibrant town with the potential to attract more people.
Uniondale comprises different races, including whites, who dominate the town with 13,356. The next largest group is Black or African Americans adding up to 11,601, followed by some other race amounting to 3,237. The remaining figure comprises either race with 2467, Asians with 891, and American Indians with 455. The composition indicates that Uniondale has so much to offer as the residents all have a different background. Nevertheless, the average income per household is $105,307 hence a minimal poverty rate of 10.66%. There are 89.9 males for every 100 females with a median age of 33.2 years out of the total population. Most people are still capable of working hence a growing economy.
If you have finally decided to visit Uniondale, there are a couple of places that you must visit. The first site is Alley Pond Park. If you love nature, the pond park is the ideal location for you. You will enjoy a walk under the tree shades while savoring the numerous plant species. Parents with children should go to the Long Island Children’s museum. The site has different types of exhibits hence a learning experience for the entire family. Lastly, there is the Hofstra University Arboretum, a home for wildlife. It has gardens and trails where you will enjoy hiking and exploring with a view of birds chirping around.