When you visit the Dentistry on Broadway, you can rest assured because we are patient-oriented and our dental services are geared to meeting the needs of our patients and their families. We’ve aimed to set ourselves and our services apart from our competitors. In doing so, we’ve put together a very accomplished and skilled team of dental professionals. Additionally, our team has access to some of the newest and most innovative technology within the dental industry.
So, if you’re interested in emergency, preventative, cosmetic, or restorative dentistry services near Oceanside, then be sure to contact us today. When you call us, you’ll be able to schedule a one-on-one consultation session with one of our highly trained professionals.
If you’re interested in creating the best first impression yet, what better way to do so than with a beautiful, shining smile. When your smile is bright, you’ll automatically gain a ton of confidence that you never know you needed. So, if you’re interested in achieving the smile of your dreams, you can do so with our team.
At our office, we use just about everything from orthodontic treatments to laser dentistry. To achieve impeccable results for our clients, we offer the following cosmetic dentistry services:
- Dental Bonding – If you’re looking for a quick, easy and affordable solution for all of your corrective issues, then look no further because we’ve got it all for you. We offer corrective procedures for chips, cracks, tooth gaps, and even discoloration. With dental bonding, a composite resin is applied to the tooth’s surface to achieve the best results.
- Gum Contouring – If you’ve noticed that your smile isn’t the same as before and you see smaller teeth and more gum tissue, we have the ideal solution for you. With gum contouring, your gum line can be shaped to reduce excessive gums and create a perfectly balanced smile.
- Veneers – In the case of spaced teeth, misaligned teeth, permanently stained teeth, unsightly fillings, or even broken teeth, veneers can be used to complete your smile again leaving you with a boost of confidence.
- Braces – Braces are the ultimate solution for crooked teeth and crowded teeth. The best thing about braces is that they can be used through different stages of life from children to adults and they aid with creating a gorgeous smile.
- Dental Crowns – When parts of your tooth protrude from your gum, they can become damaged by different factors. Some of these being infection and injury of the tooth. When you use a dental crown, your tooth will look all-natural once more and the entire section of the damaged tooth will remain protected. With our services, you’ll be able to make use of materials such as zirconia, porcelain, metal, or even a combination between metal and porcelain.
- Invisalign – If you’re on a mission to straighten your teeth without the public embarrassment of regular braces, you can use these specially made clear ones. They’re comfortable, convenient and they can be removed easily.
- Teeth Whitening – Now you can finally brighten your smile with whitening options that are now ten times lighter than before. We offer at-home and in-office options based on your needs.
If you’ve got tooth loss, tooth damages, and toothaches that don’t seem to go away, it’s best to take care of these now. When these conditions are left untreated or your dental hygiene isn’t as good as it should be, then you’re in for a really bumpy ride. Dental and health conditions eventually become worse and they will affect your oral and physical health as time goes.
With our restorative dental services, you’ll be able to overcome these issues in no time with a skilled team on your side. We’ll restore your damaged areas and we’ll replace any of your missing teeth.
To get the best results, you’ll have the choice of any of the following options:
- Dental Implants – Missing teeth make it quite difficult to speak or eat properly and they have the most negative impacts on your overall oral health. Dental implants are the most reasonable solution to deal with this and they’re the closest to having your real teeth again.
- Dentures – Dentures are ideal when you’ve got a series of missing teeth and they provide that much-needed dash of self-confidence. When you visit the Dentistry on Broadway, you’ll be given the ideal option for your needs.
- Root Canals – To stop the spread of infections, the healthy portion of your teeth will need to undergo restoration. In essence, this prevents a full-on extraction and is thought of as being a pretty great solution.
- Dental Bridges – Another option for missing teeth is the use of dental bridges. Porcelain is used to craft dental bridges and fill in the gaps left behind. They work wonders since they prevent further dental issues that come with missing teeth.
- Onlays And Inlays – If you’ve had any procedure that compromises the integrity of your tooth, Onlays, and inlays are ideal for repairing the tooth’s structural integrity.
With our preventative dental services we can help you prevent just about any form of oral complication. When you opt for regular cleanings and dental checkups, we’ll be able to detect just about any issue in its early stages. According to the American Dental Association, both cleaning and regular checkups are necessary to prevent oral complications.
As such, we offer the following to our clients:
- Dental Checkups – Our checkups are more than cavity inspections and we pay close attention so that we can easily detect tooth decay, periodontal disease, jawbone problems, misaligned bites, cancer, and other mouth diseases. All of these and more are down with state-of-the-art technology.
- Dental Cleanings – Besides a regular cleanup, our services will leave you having a brighter and whiter smile. In essence, this leaves your teeth in excellent shape while preventing permanent staining.
- Dental Sealants – Sealants are used to prevent bacteria and decay from reaching the depths of your teeth and mouth.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Gum disease is the leading issue that results in millions all around the globe losing teeth in their adult life. However, it should be noted that this particular condition is not curable but can be treated early on. Having regular dental exams keeps you in the know about everything that’s going on in your mouth.
If you require emergency dental services, you can easily reach us at 516-336-8478. So, if you’re suffering from cuts on your tongue, a cracked tooth, terrible toothache, an abscess or you even think that you need a root canal, contact us immediately because we’re here to offer our services for all of your problems. If you’re looking for the best dental services close by to you in Oceanside, then contact us at Dentistry on Broadway.
Don’t forget, your oral health has an impact on your overall well-being. Be sure to schedule regular checkups to get the best professional help that you need. If you’re having any type of dental emergency, call us today at the Dentistry on Broadway!
About Oceanside, NY
Oceanside is a beautiful city located within southern Hempstead, Nassau County, NY. The town is a census-designated area. It lies in a 5.4 square miles piece of land with a majority occupied by land hence experiencing a humid subtropical climate throughout the year. Transportation within the area is smooth considering the various roads. Such include long beach road, Lawson Boulevard, Atlantic Avenue, and Oceanside road. Nevertheless, you can also access the place using train transport.
As per the 2020 demographics results, the population of Oceanside, NY, was 30,604. The number is decreased from the 2010 number, which was 32,109. Females are more in the region compared to the male, numbering 15,415 and 15,189 respectively. Many of the numbers have successfully attended school and acquired either an associate’s bachelor’s or graduate degree. The median age is 43.4, thus still a vibrant city with most people fending for themselves. The racial composition comprises whites, the dominants with a 90.17%, followed by Asians adding up to 2.84%, with remaining figures including African Americans, other races, and a combination of the races mentioned above. The average household income is $142,079 hence a lower poverty rate of 5.29%. The combination of races makes Oceanside an interesting place to visit.
Oceanside never has a dull moment. There are numerous interesting activities to undertake when you visit. If you want a little bit of thrill and more fun, go to Just Escape. You will be part of several breakout scenarios, including undercover cop or escaping from a serial killer. The experience is breathtaking. How many types of parrots have you seen before? A trip to Parrots of the world is an exhilarating experience. The beautiful birds will amaze you as you learn tips on how to handle them. Furthermore, you will see fish, ferrets, and reptiles. The residents of Oceanside are welcoming, so you can rest assured of having a wonderful experience.