The smile has a big impact on the face because it will leave it looking brighter and keeps the mood light. You should always remember a smile is an asset, so you should try your best to keep it healthy, bright, and clean by having proper dental habits in place.
When you have healthy teeth, you will have an easier time eating, speaking, and you will feel more confident when interacting with people.
This is why it is a good idea for people to have their missing teeth restored. It will end up having a positive impact on their wellness and general health.
Restorative Dentistry focuses on restoring damaged or missing teeth to its original appearance and function. You will be able to get durable and natural-looking teeth replacement, and you will have the chance to smile without having to worry about how your teeth look like. Give Dentistry on Broadway a chance to help in restoring your teeth, and you will be very happy with the results you end up getting.
The Different Ways to Restore Teeth
Dental Crowns – Crowns will be placed over the damaged tooth so it can prevent any further damage of your tooth while preserving its structure. It will be custom made for you, and it will mimic the teeth surrounding it so it ends up looking as natural as possible.
Dental Bridges – Just like the name implies, “bridging” works by bridging the gap teeth caused by tooth loss. The adjacent teeth are needed to provide the necessary support so it can have anchors that provide proper function and stability.
Dental Implants – Dental implants involved surgically placing screw-like dental device surgically on the jawbone. They will act as the root of the tooth. These implants will then hold crown, dentures, or bridges, depending on how many teeth are missing or need to be replaced.
Benefits of Restorative Dentistry
- Elimination of pain and discomfort as a result of damaged teeth
- They can last a lifetime, but they need proper dental hygiene and care. This means the smile will last for many years to come.
- It will provide improved function and appearance of the tooth. You will be able to use them just as you would regular teeth.
- When missing teeth are replaced, it helps in preventing adverse effects like changing of the facial structure, hum recessions, bone loss, malocclusions, etc.
- Natural-looking materials are usually used during restoration to provide the best possible results
- It will help you deal with speech and eating problems that were caused by missing or damaged teeth
- Boosting your self-esteem and confidence because it fixes the problem that was preventing you from smiling.
Strengthening and restoring of teeth is done by Restorative Dentistry, make an appointment so you can get started. Our location is 133 Broadway in Lynbrook, NY 11583.